Link Building Strategy, off-page Marketing, Optimized Press Release Writing, Press Release Distibution, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Results, SEO, SERP, Social Media Marketing, Twitter
Effective Off-Page SEO With These Press Release Practices
Watch Video: Effective Off-Page SEO With Press Release Practices
[youtube_sc url=”http://youtu.be/pdP9u7Ex8OM” width=”450″ border=”1″ color1=”999999″ modestbranding=”1″ autohide=”1″ fs=”1″ rel=”0″ showsearch=”0″]
In this video, we are not going to talk about how to write a press release, how to create your headline, or how your press release content should be optimized. In fact, we are going to give out some other pointers to make your press release more effective in regards to your off-page SEO.
And in the end, we are also going to have a list of free PR sites that you can use for your press release distribution, along with some of them you can actually put content for more links coming back to your site.
Let’s get started with the pointers:
- Some sites keep press release for 6 months, some sites keep them for a year, and some sites keep them permanently. You should check to see what that particular site does with press releases. If you need to pay a small amount of money for site to keep your press release permanently, we suggest you do it.
- Your topic is important, if you are struggling with finding a topic, you can find a starting point at PRWeb. They have a list of topics you can go through to get started on your press release.
- You need to understand that press releases are hardly evergreen. They are related to some type of news, which is happening now (as we mentioned before, that’s the reason some of the PR sites don’t keep press releases for more than a year). So it would be a good idea to tie up your press release to some current even, if you can. This will increase your chances to be picked up and distributed throughout the internet.
- Needless to mention, press releases can be a good tool for new sites to be indexed quicker by the search engines. You should write your press release with your keyword in anchor text, and distribute your press release through high authority PR sites (high PR sites are crawled by the search engines constantly).
- Search the net for discount coupons for paid PR release sites. You’d be amazed with the discounts that you can find for those high authority PR Sites.
- Don’t forget, besides the regular distribution channels, your press releases will also be out in the social media, especially through Twitter. Think about your headline accordingly so you can get more exposure in the Tweet world.
- We are not going to go into details as to how your press release should be written by considering the content optimization of SEO factors… which is a must. But we should mention that you should put media; video or an image, in your pres release to make it more compelling.
- And internet marketing 101, when you are putting your links to your press releases, you should direct your visitors to the relevant page on your site, don’t just put them on your Home Page, expecting them to go through your pages to find the information you are referring them to. If necessary, create a landing page for your press release.
- If you are creating a landing page for your press release, make sure your social icons like Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook are visible and ask them to follow you.
- It is always a good idea to have a separate page with the list of your press releases on your site. They should either link out to your press releases on the PR Site, or another page with your press release within your site.
That’s all the pointers we have, and you can find the list of the free PR sites I mentioned at the end of this blog post.
- Free Press Release Center
- Free Press Release
- PR Exposure
- Newswire Today
- 1888 PressRelease.com
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.