Internet Marketing Company, Keyword Research, Local Keyword Research, Search Engine Optimization, SEO, Washington DC SEO Company
1 Simple Trick For Local Keyword Research by Washington DC SEO Company
This is a simple keyword research trick that we wanted to share particularly with our readers in Washington DC area. Since we consider ourselves local as in Washington DC SEO Company, we feel this trick will be helpful for businesses within our community.
Most people know the Google AdWords Keyword Research Tool but it doesn’t take long to realize that the keywords you find by using that tool may not be very helpful in your local area; because they are actually nationally recognized keywords. Even though there are ways to sort out the local keywords with the help of AdWords Keyword Research Tool, it takes experienced SEO company to go through a few steps to figure them out.
Nevertheless, let’s begin with our little trick to see what you can do with a simple trick to find out mostly used keywords in Washington DC area.
Let’s say that you are the proud owner of a company which provides pet grooming, and you want to know what keywords are searched the most in Washington DC area.
Here it goes:
- First type Washington DC in Google search Box
- At this point, Google starts giving you some broad search alternatives. But we are interested in something more specific.
- Let’s say we are interested in pet grooming (you may also want to focus on dog grooming, or cat grooming, etc)
- Start typing the word “pet”. Now you will see the search alternatives changing.
- Take a look at your options to see if there is anything related to grooming. If there is, that would be the mostly searched keyword.
- Let’s assume, there is nothing related to your business at this point. Keep typing the word grooming, and watch the search alternatives changing.
- You will soon start seeing various search alternatives related to Washington DC pet grooming.
- There you have it, take the pertinent keywords that appear as your alternatives and use them as your keywords.
Word of caution! Keyword research is an important part of SEO, if not the most important part. This is just a simple trick to see what Google is suggesting related to your industry, not to be used as your definite keyword research tool. There are more factors involved in deciding what your keywords should be, such as competition analysis, your goals and objectives, your products and services, and many more…
You should hire an experienced SEO company who gets involved deeply with your company to gain considerable knowledge about your products and services to do your keyword research effectively. This not only serves as a foundation to your internet marketing campaign, it also enables you to claim a good portion of the market.
Yet in case of an opposite situation, where you don’t have good keyword research that has been conducted. The consequences can be detrimental to any company, where the company would be trying to position itself in the wrong side of the market by wasting its resources.
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.